Feat help

  • David
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2005
      I need to code up 2 feats and I think just an SA in a new Ranger Combat
      Style.

      Feat 1 - Shortspear and Spear gain +5 foot reach. Longspear is allowed to be
      used against Adjacent opponents.

      Feat 2 - Attack ignores the -4 attack penalty, when using reach, for
      attacking a creature in melee combat. Ignores any cover short of complete
      cover.

      SA - When an opponent draws an AOO due to movement, it is as if he charged
      into the spear set for charge.

      -- david
      Papa-DRB