Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] [Eddy] Re: Domains

  • boomer70
    Message 1 of 43 , Oct 12, 2005
      --- Andrew Wilson <andrew@...> wrote:

      > On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 09:02:41AM -0700, boomer70
      > wrote:
      > > You are right, kind of. It depends on where it is
      > > used. If you put it in a feat it will subtract
      > from
      > > the feat pool.
      >
      > By my reading of the code, it should do it no matter
      > where the chooser
      > is. What am I missing? i.e. what stops other
      > PObjects messing with the
      > featpool?

      My recollection when I last read the code a few weeks
      ago was that it checked what PObject "owned" it before
      adjusting the feat pool but I can't find the code
      anymore since you have moved things around.

      We probably need to rethink how it works regardless.
      The chooser code should present choices to the user
      and return the selected choices, no more and no less.

      -Aaron

      Aaron Divinsky
      PCGen Data Tamarin, Doc Lemur

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited