VFEAT not showing up

  • Harry C. Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2005
      HI All,

      I am using 5.8.0. I am coding up a class which gets weapon
      specialization as a bonus feat. I added:

      ADD:VFEAT(Weapon Specialization)

      to the appropriate class level line. When I add that level I do get
      the chooser and can select the appropriate weapon, but then it does
      not actually show up in the feat list or OS.

      So what silly thing am I doing wrong.

      Thanks!
      -Harry