Re: SUBCLASSLEVEL and Innate spells

  • James Blakeney
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2005
      Certainly I add feather fall and whispering wind as a innate spell on
      a subclassline. I go to spells. They're there. I go to the preview
      pane, it show 2 feather fall. I usually have no problem on a class
      line or prestige class line.
      <paulking.rhochi@v...> wrote:

      > Could you post some specifics on this bug report? Thanks.
      >
      > Paul W. King
      > OGL/PL/TM Chimp, Data Gibbon

      first one and quit after that. Innate spells also doesnt do well
      > in feats.
      10/10/2005