How to boost the favored enemy

  • Evan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2005
      I am coding a prestige class that gives bonuses to a particular favored
      enemy. However, I am wondering how to code a BONUS for it. I looked
      through the Favored Enemy feats and it's terribly confusing. if someone
      else with more precise knowledge of them can guide me I would appreciate it.

      Essentially there are two levels in the prestige class that add to the
      bonus. Can I simply do ADD:FEAT(Favored Enemy (blah)) on that line? Or do
      I need to do a BONUS:VAR statement? And if so, which VAR?

      Evan