RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: druid wild shape templates

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 6, 2005

      > > How ya get that. I just checked. It say as polymorph. Checked
      > > polymorph and it say your type and subtype change to match the new
      > > form. Now the wild shape does say you retain your humanoid subtype
      > > while in elemental forms. So I'll say TEMPLATE:animal or elemental
      > > ought to be fine
      >
      > Wild Shape (Su): <blah, blah> This ability functions like the
      <snip>

      Aha, found it. The spell Polymorph Self in 3.0 says this.

      The character retains his or her Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma
      scores, level and class, hit points (despite any change in the
      character's Constitution score), alignment, base attack bonus, and base
      saves. (New Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution scores may affect
      final attack and save bonuses.) The character retains his or her own
      type, extraordinary abilities, spells, and spell-like abilities, but not
      its supernatural abilities.

      They changed that in 3.5, and I neglected to notice this.

      Paul G.