Re: A Q on UDAM

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2005
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Evan Miller"
      <evanmiller@c...> wrote:
      > Does UDAM used to set the damage of an unarmed strike need to be
      used on
      > every line of a class? Or can it be listed only on the lines where it
      > changes? I notice most classes (such as monk and othe rprestige
      classes)
      > that use it have it on every line even though it may not change
      every level.
      > Thanks.

      I think the answer is "Effectively, Yes".

      Strictly speaking it doesn't need to be on each line AFAIK.
      But to allow another class to add to that classes effective level it
      has to be on the level the other class makes you look at. For ex.
      PrCmonk gives you one-4-one the UDAM of a monk Wiz3/PrCmonk4 would
      look at the monk4 line.
      So, effectively it needs to be on each.