FEAT - Improvised weapon specialization

  • guibod
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005
      How can I set up a feat that make improvised weapons to provoke 1d6
      damage, with critical strike on 19-20 *2 ? This would allow also the
      Weapon finesse and Weapon focus for improvised weapons.

      Can you help me ? Please ?
    • Guillaume Boddaert
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2005
        Hey all,

        I've recently sent a request for help around 3 feat creation. I haven't
        read any answer about it, nothing. Can you please help me ?

        Here is the resume of my 3 previous posts :

        - I am working on a FEAT that makes learning a language cheaper.
        The source feat is named "Gift of languages" that's in a french
        campaign. The label is : "For each skill point spent in a Language
        skill, you can learn two languages."

        - How can I set up a feat that make improvised weapons to provoke 1d6
        damage, with critical strike on 19-20 *2 ? This would allow also the
        Weapon finesse and Weapon focus for improvised weapons.

        - Yet another special feat, that allow any race to be human blooded,
        this is an ancestry feat that affect the abilities of the character.
        In fact it is considered as a human for spell like effects, that's a
        simple "SA" feature. On the other hand the character get a bonus +4
        skills points at level 1 and he can choose another FAVORED CLASS.

        I've read there
        (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGenListFileHelp/message/5864)
        should use template to add a new FAVORED CLASS. Is that still the only
        way ?

        Thanks again for your answers.

        Guillaume