Re: PPRExxx able to cast max level spells

  • James Blakeney
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      That need to be a freq. If you want a workaround. Put a variable in
      each class that indicate the maximum level. Say psion 1
      DEFINE:MaximumLevel:1|PREVAREQ:(CL=psion)+(ML=psion),17 then you can
      just do a prevareq. Well I cant stick it in psion 17 as you got
      multiclassing. Course pain in butt for all the primary spellcaster
      classes out there lol.
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Barak <barak@v...> wrote:
      > I'm running into the following as a PREREQ:
      >
      > "ability to manifest powers of the normal maximum power level in at
      least
      > one
      > psionic class"
      >
      > Or
      >
      > "ability to cast spells of the normal maximum spell level in at
      least one
      > arcane class"
      >
      > Anyone got an elegant way to do this?
      >
      > I know I can brute force it with a PREMULT and several combinations
      of class
      > names and spell levels, but that would leave out anything new that gets
      > entered (and I really don't want to have to go back and add stuff
      every time
      > a new class is entered)..
      >
      > Barak
    • James Blakeney
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
        Correction set define to 0 and do the prevar on the bonus var
        MaximumLevel. I forgot you cant do a pre on a DEFINE.
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "James Blakeney"