Re: [bump]RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] dual casters

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2005
      Well, I'm pretty sure the answer to the original question, about
      having multi casting ability native to one class is no: SPELLSTAT,
      KNOWN, CAST and SPECIALTYKNOWN all are single use tags AFAIK (only
      once per class).

      > No, I haven't had a chance to try this out yet. However, I just
      thought of something else...SPELLSTAT. A gestalted cleric/wizard
      > would have 2 spell stats; Int for their arcane spell progression and
      Wis for their divine.

      This might work. Essentially, creaating a "monster class" for the dual
      casting class, which applies the benefits, via PCLEVEL, of two other
      classes. Again AFAIK PCLEVEL is a one use tag but you could put multi
      classlevellines in

      > Dumb question. A Dragon get arcane spell. Couldnt you use the same
      approach to get 2 spellcasting level in there? You'll have 2