RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] help - weird feat

  • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2005
      I missed the CL+4 - I glossed over it as CL+3, like normal class skill.

      As has been discussed in a recent Bug evaluation, we have no way of changing max ranks in a BONUS currently. However, there is also a BUG with BONUS:SKILLRANK in that it will ignore Max Rank.

      So, until both that Bug and the FReq (don't know if there is a tracker, Kar should know, since she's been through them all recently) are implemented/fixed, then the same code will work.

      BTW: The CHOOSE I gave you was derivative of the CHOOSE from Skill Focus - just listed only the Stats allowed in your given feat.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp