RE: [PCGScry] How to read a value from the registry

  • Mariano Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2003
      Yes, no problem. The skill appear as if the value was a concatenation
      instead of a adding the values. For example

      Wilderness lore Bonus = +72 where Ranks = 7 and ability bonus = 2
      It is as if it was appending two strings instead of adding their integer
      values... weird...

      In only does it when I have ranks in that ability for example

      Balance total -1 ranks 0.0 stat mod 4 misc -5

      This one is fine 0 + 4 - 5 = -1

      But this one

      Listen total = 74 ranks 7 stat mod 2 misc 2

      7 + 2 + 2 = 74 :)

      it would be adding correctly stat mod and misc but then appending it to
      the total value.

      You don't have that problem?

      Mariano