Fix for Armor Class stats with PCGen 4.2.4

  • Kent Behrends
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 29, 2002
      Hi:

      To display the correct AC with PCGen 4.2.4, the <ac> section in
      csheet_pcgscry3.xml needs to be replaced with:
      <ac>
      <total>|BONUS.COMBAT.AC.TOTAL|</total>
      <base>|BONUS.COMBAT.AC.BASE|</base>
      <armor>|BONUS.COMBAT.AC.Armor|</armor>
      <shield>|BONUS.COMBAT.AC.SHIELD|</shield>
      <dex>|BONUS.COMBAT.AC.Ability|</dex>
      <size>|BONUS.COMBAT.AC.SIZE|</size>
      <natural>|BONUS.COMBAT.AC.NaturalArmor|</natural>

      <misc>|BONUS.COMBAT.AC.TOTAL.!BASE.!Armor.!Ability.!SIZE.!NaturalArmor|<
      /misc>
      <touch>|BONUS.COMBAT.AC.TOTAL.!Armor.!NaturalArmor|</touch>

      <flat>|BONUS.COMBAT.AC.TOTAL.!Ability.PRESTAT:1,DEX=10.!PRESA:1,Uncanny
      Dodge.MIN=0|</flat>
      <spellfail>|SPELLFAILURE|</spellfail>
      <checkpenalty>|ACCHECK|</checkpenalty>
      </ac>

      ---kent-(-
      Tracker Monkey::Tamarin()
    • Mariano <el_che_guevara@hotmail.com>
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 30, 2002
        K no problem. I didnt have anything in mind really but its a nice
        proyect and maybe u need help. Rememberme if u need some later.

        By the way I've had some trouble installing pcscry in a pocket pc
        2002, it sais something like this when i try to install it:

        Aplication error:
        An error has been found while excecuting this program: Invalid
        Pathname.

        My system is in spanish so i think it might be something related to
        that. Is the program assuming stuff like path names? Should it be
        runned form a specific place? Has anybody had a similar problem?
        thanks :)

        --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Ross Carlson" <yahoogroups@m...>

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 21, 2003
          The program does have the "Program Files" folder hard coded in the source.
          That's probably the problem ... I'm guessing you don't have that folder? Do
          you know if there is a way for Embedded Visual Basic to read the registry
          to see what the name is?

          -Ross

          > K no problem. I didnt have anything in mind really but its a nice
          > proyect and maybe u need help. Rememberme if u need some later.
          >
          > By the way I've had some trouble installing pcscry in a pocket pc
          > 2002, it sais something like this when i try to install it:
          >
          > Aplication error:
          > An error has been found while excecuting this program: Invalid
          > Pathname.
          >
          > My system is in spanish so i think it might be something related to
          > that. Is the program assuming stuff like path names? Should it be
          > runned form a specific place? Has anybody had a similar problem?
          > thanks :)
          >
          > --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Ross Carlson" <yahoogroups@m...>
          > wrote:
          >> Hiya ... thanks for the offer. At this time I'm not really
          > devoting enough
          >> effort to the PCGScry project to warrant creating a development
          > group
          >> really. Basically I'm just fixing bugs in the current version and
          > adding
          >> new features if enough people ask for them, or if I need them
          > myself.
          >>
          >> Did you have anything in mind that you wanted to work on?
          >>
          >> -Ross
          >>
          >> > Hello, great program you have made really. Very Usefull. I was
          >> > wondering if you where looking for help, or if you werent, if you
          >> > would be interested.
          >> > Im new to Pocket PC programing but im a fast learning :). It
          > could
          >> > speed things up a little.

          >> > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          >>

          >> -Ross Carlson
          >> http://www.metacraft.com/PCGScry/

        • Mariano Rodriguez
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 22, 2003
            Ill check that today, in the mean while the name of the fólder in
            spanish ("Program Files") is "Archivos de programa". "My Documents" is
            not translated so is the same folder.
            I'll check for a registry entry today. Thanks Ross :)

            Mariano