Re: [PCGScry] Develping group

  • Kent Behrends
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 29, 2002
      On Saturday, Dec 28, 2002, at 17:14 America/Los_Angeles, Ross Carlson
      wrote:

      > adding new features if enough people ask for them, or if I need them
      > myself.

      hmmm ;)

      1. +/- AC (ie: when sorcerer casts mage armor, etc...)
      2. Editor (or procedure) to add spell info
      3. Editor (or procedure) to add feat info
      4. Notes from .pcg file
      5. Quick toggle for familiar sheet
      6. Some way to view the SPROP of armor (field too short now)
      7. AC for: Flatfoot and Touch

      ---kent-(-
    • Kent Behrends
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 29, 2002
        Hi:

        To display the correct AC with PCGen 4.2.4, the <ac> section in
        csheet_pcgscry3.xml needs to be replaced with:
        <ac>
        <total>|BONUS.COMBAT.AC.TOTAL|</total>
        <base>|BONUS.COMBAT.AC.BASE|</base>
        <armor>|BONUS.COMBAT.AC.Armor|</armor>
        <shield>|BONUS.COMBAT.AC.SHIELD|</shield>
        <dex>|BONUS.COMBAT.AC.Ability|</dex>
        <size>|BONUS.COMBAT.AC.SIZE|</size>
        <natural>|BONUS.COMBAT.AC.NaturalArmor|</natural>

        <misc>|BONUS.COMBAT.AC.TOTAL.!BASE.!Armor.!Ability.!SIZE.!NaturalArmor|<
        /misc>
        <touch>|BONUS.COMBAT.AC.TOTAL.!Armor.!NaturalArmor|</touch>

        <flat>|BONUS.COMBAT.AC.TOTAL.!Ability.PRESTAT:1,DEX=10.!PRESA:1,Uncanny
        Dodge.MIN=0|</flat>
        <spellfail>|SPELLFAILURE|</spellfail>
        <checkpenalty>|ACCHECK|</checkpenalty>
        </ac>

        ---kent-(-
        Tracker Monkey::Tamarin()
      • Mariano <el_che_guevara@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 30, 2002
          K no problem. I didnt have anything in mind really but its a nice
          proyect and maybe u need help. Rememberme if u need some later.

          By the way I've had some trouble installing pcscry in a pocket pc
          2002, it sais something like this when i try to install it:

          Aplication error:
          An error has been found while excecuting this program: Invalid
          Pathname.

          My system is in spanish so i think it might be something related to
          that. Is the program assuming stuff like path names? Should it be
          runned form a specific place? Has anybody had a similar problem?
          thanks :)

          --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Ross Carlson" <yahoogroups@m...>

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 21, 2003
            The program does have the "Program Files" folder hard coded in the source.
            That's probably the problem ... I'm guessing you don't have that folder? Do
            you know if there is a way for Embedded Visual Basic to read the registry
            to see what the name is?

            -Ross

            > K no problem. I didnt have anything in mind really but its a nice
            > proyect and maybe u need help. Rememberme if u need some later.
            >
            > By the way I've had some trouble installing pcscry in a pocket pc
            > 2002, it sais something like this when i try to install it:
            >
            > Aplication error:
            > An error has been found while excecuting this program: Invalid
            > Pathname.
            >
            > My system is in spanish so i think it might be something related to
            > that. Is the program assuming stuff like path names? Should it be
            > runned form a specific place? Has anybody had a similar problem?
            > thanks :)
            >
            > --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Ross Carlson" <yahoogroups@m...>
            > wrote:
            >> Hiya ... thanks for the offer. At this time I'm not really
            > devoting enough
            >> effort to the PCGScry project to warrant creating a development
            > group
            >> really. Basically I'm just fixing bugs in the current version and
            > adding
            >> new features if enough people ask for them, or if I need them
            > myself.
            >>
            >> Did you have anything in mind that you wanted to work on?
            >>
            >> -Ross
            >>
            >> > Hello, great program you have made really. Very Usefull. I was
            >> > wondering if you where looking for help, or if you werent, if you
            >> > would be interested.
            >> > Im new to Pocket PC programing but im a fast learning :). It
            > could
            >> > speed things up a little.

            >> > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            >>

            >> -Ross Carlson
            >> http://www.metacraft.com/PCGScry/

          • Mariano Rodriguez
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 22, 2003
              Ill check that today, in the mean while the name of the fólder in
              spanish ("Program Files") is "Archivos de programa". "My Documents" is
              not translated so is the same folder.
              I'll check for a registry entry today. Thanks Ross :)

              Mariano