File not found error

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 20, 2002
      To those of you getting this error, please re-download and re-install the
      software. The first copy of the latest version that I put online was
      missing the spell xml files. The new download should fix it. If it doesn't,
      please let me know.

      Thanks!

    • hunter_mk2
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 21, 2002
        i am still getting the "File not found..." error using the latest
        version of the installation. No other information is given other
        than the error.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 24, 2002
          Okay, I figured out the problem. The installer is putting the spell XML
          files in the \windows folder on the device. I'll see if I can figure out
          why it's doing that and upload a new installer. In the meantime, you can
          manually move all the srdspells*.xml files from your \windows folder to
          your \program files\pcgscry folder, and it should work.

          I'll drop a note here when the new installer is ready.

          -Ross

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 25, 2002
            Okay, this should be fixed now ... please try again. I'm very sorry for the
            trouble!

            -Ross