Re: PCGScry version 1.3.1 released

  • erniemoulton
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 17, 2002
      I downloaded this one, but got an error "file missing" No file
      identified.. runing IPAQ 3655. 1.3.0 runs fine.

      --- In PCGScry@y..., "Ross Carlson" <yahoogroups@m...> wrote:
      > Hi all, version 1.3.1 is now available on the site for download.
      The URL is:

      > http://www.metacraft.com/PCGScry/
      >
      > Changes in this release:
      >
      > - Fixed minor bug with spell DC calculation.
      > - Fixed bug where notes windows would be partially covered by the
      user-
      > input area. The notes windows now shrink to accommodate the
      keyboard.
      > - Added XML template with revisions for PCGen version 3 or higher.
      This

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 20, 2002
        To those of you getting this error, please re-download and re-install the
        software. The first copy of the latest version that I put online was
        missing the spell xml files. The new download should fix it. If it doesn't,
        please let me know.

        Thanks!

      • hunter_mk2
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 21, 2002
          i am still getting the "File not found..." error using the latest
          version of the installation. No other information is given other
          than the error.

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 24, 2002
            Okay, I figured out the problem. The installer is putting the spell XML
            files in the \windows folder on the device. I'll see if I can figure out
            why it's doing that and upload a new installer. In the meantime, you can
            manually move all the srdspells*.xml files from your \windows folder to
            your \program files\pcgscry folder, and it should work.

            I'll drop a note here when the new installer is ready.

            -Ross

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 25, 2002
              Okay, this should be fixed now ... please try again. I'm very sorry for the
              trouble!

              -Ross