HP Jornada 540

  • hunter_mk2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2002
      Hi,

      I installed this to my HP (installation was a breeze) and everything
      seems to be ok. I exported the 'Code Monkey' character from pcGen
      v4.1.1 using the export template I found in this group. I put the
      exported xml file in the "Personal" folder in the "My Documents"
      folder.

      When i click the icon to run the application it seems to pause for
      several seconds and then i ge the message "An error was encountered
      while running this program: File Not Found".

      Any help would be grateful as I have seen this app in action and
      really like what I saw.

      I am not sure how to attach files to this posting so if you want to
      see the export template and the exported file that I am using I can
      send them to a specified email.

      Thanks, and keep up the good work.