Re: [PCGScry] Re: CINT application error - Fix for PCGen 4 xml export

  • Kent Behrends
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2002
      Hi:

      On Friday, September 20, 2002, at 01:57 AM, kelvin_sid wrote:

      > This is known bug - see previous message
      > (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PCGScry/message/62)
      > and response from Ross.

      I upgraded to PCGen 4.0 and converted my needed sources. I also
      converted PCGScry's xml export file. Seems to work for me. I have
      placed it in:

      http://behrconsulting.com/bci/Files/csheet_pcgscry.xml

      ---
      Kent Behrends
      BEHR Consulting
      http://www.bci.com
    • madkow1
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 26, 2002
        Thanks That fixed it.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2002
          Hi Folks, I still very much intend to release an update to fix this bug. My
          free time has been consumed by other matters lately, so my hobbies have
          suffered. I'll try to get to this very soon though.

          -Ross