Error: Invalid Pathname

  • windtiger_wu
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2002
      Hello,

      I just installed PCGScry on my iPAQ. When I try to start the program
      I get an error message, that while running the program an "Invalid
      Pathname"-error occured. Could this happen because of me running the
      german version of Windows on my PocketPC? PCGScry is installed in the
      german version of the programs directory named "Programme". When I
      copy the installed PCGScry-directory to a newly created directory
      named "programs", I get the same error message. An idea how I could
      solve this issue.

      Regards,
      Carsten
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
        Hello Carsten,

        Try installing it under "Program Files".

        -Ross

        > Hello,
        >
        > I just installed PCGScry on my iPAQ. When I try to start the program I
        > get an error message, that while running the program an "Invalid
        > Pathname"-error occured. Could this happen because of me running the
        > german version of Windows on my PocketPC? PCGScry is installed in the
        > german version of the programs directory named "Programme". When I
        > copy the installed PCGScry-directory to a newly created directory
        > named "programs", I get the same error message. An idea how I could
        > solve this issue.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Carsten

      • Case
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2002
          > Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 00:50:42 -0400 (EDT)
          > From: "Ross Carlson" <yahoogroups@...>
          >Subject: Re: Error: Invalid Pathname
          >
          >Hello Carsten,
          >
          >Try installing it under "Program Files".

          Thanks. That worked fine for me.

          Regards,
          Carsten Bärmann