Re: [PCGScry] Question about Notes

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2002
      All the stuff that the program saves for you (ability mods, save mods,
      attack mods, hp, subdual dmg, spells cast, etc) gets saved in a separate
      text file. Same with the notes. Remember that DM notes are temporary, they
      are not saved.

      So, when you export a new character and overwrite your .xml file, the
      status of your character will still be intact.

      -Ross