RE: [PCGScry] Adding Graphics

  • John A. Tomkins
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2002
      I thought of this as I was driving into work this morning. After I got all
      my e-mail, I see you posted this as well.

      I renamed the BMP the same as the character and the image did not appear in
      the character file.

      Let me double check to make sure that the names match exactly. Is PCGScry
      case sensitive? I have tried both ways and the image does not appear.

      I will send you the files later on today, when I get home.

      John