Feature request...

  • Josh Handel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      I don't know if PCGScry has this or not but it sure would be great to mark
      which spells are prepared and save that list somewhere.. The little counter
      of what has been used is great too but for a wizard it means the user have
      to keep track of the prepared spells somewhere else..

      Is there a work around for this or plans to add this feature in the future?

      Laters
      Josh
      PS: I don't mind coding this feature in if you are willing to alow others to
      work on the project?