RE: [PCGScry] Unsupported Device Type

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2006
      I'm trying to research what version of the operating system is on your phone. Could you post the version?

      PCGscry is not supported on Windows Phone Edition (due to lack of a proper cursor, and lack of support for .NETcf windows forms controls), and the maintained version will not work on Pocket PC 2002.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 20, 2006
        Martin Smith wrote:

        > I'm trying to research what version of the operating system is on your
        > phone. Could you post the version?
        >
        > PCGscry is not supported on Windows Phone Edition (due to lack of a
        > proper cursor, and lack of support for .NETcf windows forms controls),
        > and the maintained version will not work on Pocket PC 2002.
        >
        > -- Martin

        It is: Microsoft Pocket PC version 3.0.12199 (build 12199) with an Intel
        PXA255 processor. I think that's what you are looking for.

        Thanks a lot for the help
        ~B~