RE: [PCGScry] Unsupported Device Type

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2006
      Hi B,

      I'm not an expert on .NETcf programming, but I think that Pocket PC phone edition doesn't support enough of the graphical features for it to use PCGscry.

      I will try building a version for phone edition this evening, but I think I've already tried it and it didn't work.

      I do know that PCGscry won't run on Pocket PC 2002 (due to the lack of .NETcf v1.0 support)

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 17, 2006
        I'm trying to research what version of the operating system is on your phone. Could you post the version?

        PCGscry is not supported on Windows Phone Edition (due to lack of a proper cursor, and lack of support for .NETcf windows forms controls), and the maintained version will not work on Pocket PC 2002.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 20, 2006
          Martin Smith wrote:

          > I'm trying to research what version of the operating system is on your
          > phone. Could you post the version?
          >
          > PCGscry is not supported on Windows Phone Edition (due to lack of a
          > proper cursor, and lack of support for .NETcf windows forms controls),
          > and the maintained version will not work on Pocket PC 2002.
          >
          > -- Martin

          It is: Microsoft Pocket PC version 3.0.12199 (build 12199) with an Intel
          PXA255 processor. I think that's what you are looking for.

          Thanks a lot for the help
          ~B~