Re: Error loading Characters

  • Andrew Snyder
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 23, 2006
      Thankyou... I see hope... I never tried the Vaughn Rintel char.

      That did work, you have the right idea methinks!

      --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Smith" <groups@...> wrote:

      > Ok, it looks like I might have put a bad outputsheet into the
      distribution.

      > The "Vaughn Rintel" default character should load properly, but the
      others
      > won't as they were created with an older outputsheet.
      >
      > I am now working on getting the latest outputsheet working properly,
      > including adding version information into the template so that the "Open
      > File" checks that a compatible version of the file is used.
      >
      > -- Martin

      Behalf Of

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 23, 2006
        That is the template I always test with (it being my current character).

        I also had a correct version of the export sheet in PCGen, but a bad version in the PCGscry development area.

        I hope the new version works for you too :-)