An Oops fix update

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2006
      So the previous version had a problem in that the outputsheet packaged
      with it wouldn't actually produce valid XML!
      And only the "Vaughn Rintel" example sheet would actually load!

      So the update notes for the just-loaded version are:

      23 Oct 2006 (version 1.5.2487.38491):
      - PCGen output sheet fixed.
      - PCGen output sheet now contains an XML sheet version number which
      must match the number expected by the PCGscry executable.
      - Regenerated the 4 example character sheets to use the latest PCGen
      outputsheet.

      Enjoy (hopefully this time),
      Martin
    • Tom
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2006
        weird, my character loaded correctly.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 25, 2006
          Maybe you didn't download the latest PCGen output sheet and install it in the PCGen directory, so you were still using a slightly older version ;-)