RE: [PCGScry] Re: Error loading Characters

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 23, 2006
      Ok, it looks like I might have put a bad outputsheet into the distribution.

      The "Vaughn Rintel" default character should load properly, but the others won't as they were created with an older outputsheet.

      I am now working on getting the latest outputsheet working properly, including adding version information into the template so that the "Open File" checks that a compatible version of the file is used.

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 23, 2006
        Thankyou... I see hope... I never tried the Vaughn Rintel char.

        That did work, you have the right idea methinks!

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 23, 2006
          That is the template I always test with (it being my current character).

          I also had a correct version of the export sheet in PCGen, but a bad version in the PCGscry development area.

          I hope the new version works for you too :-)