Re: Error loading Characters

  • Andrew Snyder
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 20, 2006
      Nothing extra as far as the debug goes. The same error exact.

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 23, 2006
        Message
        Ok, it looks like I might have put a bad outputsheet into the distribution.

        The "Vaughn Rintel" default character should load properly, but the others won't as they were created with an older outputsheet.

        I am now working on getting the latest outputsheet working properly, including adding version information into the template so that the "Open File" checks that a compatible version of the file is used.

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 23, 2006
          Thankyou... I see hope... I never tried the Vaughn Rintel char.

          That did work, you have the right idea methinks!

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 23, 2006
            Message
            That is the template I always test with (it being my current character).

            I also had a correct version of the export sheet in PCGen, but a bad version in the PCGscry development area.

            I hope the new version works for you too :-)