RE: [PCGScry] Re: Enthusiasm gets the better of me

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 19, 2006
      Message
      Hi,

      I've looked at the code, and the XML files, and it appears that the problem is that the XML file has "." as the decimal point.

      There's a new version of PCGscry which converts the "." in three fields of the XML file to whatever is set as your locale's decimal point.
      This applies to:
          Skills - Ranks
          Equipment - Weight
          Equipment - Cost

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 19, 2006
        --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Smith" <groups@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I've looked at the code, and the XML files, and it appears that the
        problem
        > is that the XML file has "." as the decimal point.
        >
        > There's a new version of PCGscry which converts the "." in three
        fields of
        > the XML file to whatever is set as your locale's decimal point.
        > This applies to:
        > Skills - Ranks
        > Equipment - Weight
        > Equipment - Cost