Re: Some issues

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 8, 2006
      Hi Martin,

      It's in the column 'Total' on the skill page

      An example:

      Riding :

      10 Ranks
      +4 Stat Mod.
      +0 Misc

      should give my character a total of 14 skill points, while in PCScry I
      get 104 skill points.

      Same for all the other skill points. Is seems that the ranks are
      multiplied by 10

      This is also in the new version.

      A feature request:
      *It would be nice if you could dispaly the innate powers as the feats
      (ie with description on lower part of the screen)
      * Same with special abilities (which would be nice to show them on a
      seperate screen as well (as feats, skills, etc)
      Regards,
      Tom
      --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Smith" <groups@...> wrote:

      > Where is the total number of skill points displayed?
      > I can't find it anywhere.
      >
      > -- Martin

      Behalf Of