RE: [PCGScry] Re: Some issues

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
      Where is the total number of skill points displayed?
      I can't find it anywhere.

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 8, 2006
        Hi Martin,

        It's in the column 'Total' on the skill page

        An example:

        Riding :

        10 Ranks
        +4 Stat Mod.
        +0 Misc

        should give my character a total of 14 skill points, while in PCScry I
        get 104 skill points.

        Same for all the other skill points. Is seems that the ranks are
        multiplied by 10

        This is also in the new version.

        A feature request:
        *It would be nice if you could dispaly the innate powers as the feats
        (ie with description on lower part of the screen)
        * Same with special abilities (which would be nice to show them on a
        seperate screen as well (as feats, skills, etc)
        Regards,
        Tom
        --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Smith" <groups@...> wrote:

        > Where is the total number of skill points displayed?
        > I can't find it anywhere.
        >
        > -- Martin

        Behalf Of