Re: [PCGScry] Re: Some issues

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 13, 2006
      groups@... wrote:
      Message
      I use Visual Studio 2005 for development.

      I haven't looked at the skills yet. I plan do look at these things shortly, but am currently recovering from a week of illness

      -- Martin
      <SNIP>

      Sorry to hear you where sick, glad to see you on the list again.  I hope things go better for you.
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
        Where is the total number of skill points displayed?
        I can't find it anywhere.

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 8, 2006
          Hi Martin,

          It's in the column 'Total' on the skill page

          An example:

          Riding :

          10 Ranks
          +4 Stat Mod.
          +0 Misc

          should give my character a total of 14 skill points, while in PCScry I
          get 104 skill points.

          Same for all the other skill points. Is seems that the ranks are
          multiplied by 10

          This is also in the new version.

          A feature request:
          *It would be nice if you could dispaly the innate powers as the feats
          (ie with description on lower part of the screen)
          * Same with special abilities (which would be nice to show them on a
          seperate screen as well (as feats, skills, etc)
          Regards,
          Tom
          --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Smith" <groups@...> wrote:

          > Where is the total number of skill points displayed?
          > I can't find it anywhere.
          >
          > -- Martin

          Behalf Of