XML output sheet

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24 4:28 PM
      Well, I'm not quite sure why using the different syntax makes so much
      difference, but the XML output sheet (csheet_pcgscry581a.xml,
      availables in the Files section) should now list all your feats.

      -- Martin
    • Tom
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2006
        --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Smith" <groups@...> wrote:

        > Well, I'm not quite sure why using the different syntax makes so much
        > difference, but the XML output sheet (csheet_pcgscry581a.xml,
        > availables in the Files section) should now list all your feats.

        Mmm, strange, I thought I replied on this already.

        yup, this XML file gives me all of my feats. Thanks!