More Updates

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2006
      A new version of PCGscry 1.4 has been uploaded:

      You will see spell DCs working properly, using the value calculated by
      PCGen individually for each spell (the DC is still adjusted if you
      change your character's relevant spellcasting stat).

      The output sheet has changed, to accomodate the information needed for
      the individual spell DC.

      The limitation of only supporting the four main character classes for
      changing spell DC has been removed - it now works off the relevant
      stat as defined (internally by PCGen) for each spellbook.

      ------------------

      Did I mention that a previous version updates your carrying capacity
      when your STR changes? (I still have to get the load category changes
      working, so that max DEX etc. are updated.)

      If anyone has a game which doesn't use the standard stat names (STR,
      DEX, CON, INT, WIS, CHA), then I will be interested to know whether my
      support for other stat names is working properly. (The front page
      changes to show the new stat names, and skills and spell DCs use the
      new stat names; but the melee-to-attack is always from stat1; and
      range-to-attack is always from stat2; and hit points are always
      adjusted from stat3.)

      -- Shambalacon