Update PCGscry

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2006
      Hello folks,

      I've uploaded the latest version of PCGScry which runs on Pocket PC
      20030 and later.

      It no longer requires installation of .NET v2.0.

      This new version adds "Innate" spells to the spells list, and when you
      cast one of these spells it keeps a separate track for each spell (if
      you have limited castings of each spell).

      There is a new tab called "Innates". Any special abilities which have
      limited daily uses will appear in this list.

      (Implementation Note: The "Innates" tab is populated by looking
      through all your special abilities. Any containing the text "x/day"
      will be added to the innates tab, using the text before x/day as the
      name of the innate, and text following x/day as the description.)

      If anyone has any suggestions for future updates, I'm more than
      willing to consider them.