New file uploaded to PCGScry

  • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , May 18, 2006
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
      group.

      File : /pcscry135_win_install.exe
      Uploaded by : glasswalkertheurge1968 <eholley@...>
      Description : Update of 1.3.1 build, to include the updated xml template

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      glasswalkertheurge1968 <eholley@...>
      Message 2 of 22 , May 19, 2006
        Hope everyone enjoys. Had some problems with the PCGen detection
        routine that I have to figure out. But it works, even places the output
        file in the default location. This version includes builds for the 3
        standard PDA formats.
        I have chosen not to upgrade my Axim X5 to 2k3, I figure it will
        only slow it down. So I figured an update was in order.
        I might reinstall eVB, and try to compile it into the standard 3
        CPUs, but I think I couldn't figure out how to do that last time.
        Any suggestions/comments, just reply.

        Message 3 of 22 , Aug 24, 2006
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
          group.

          File : /PCGScry 1.4/csheet_pcgscry581a.xml
          Uploaded by : shambalacon <groups@...>
          Description : Fixes the problem of only seeing 1 feat

          shambalacon <groups@...>