Re: PCGScry for Windows Mobile 5

    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2006
      --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Cristiano de M. Souza"
      <cristianomendonca@...> wrote:

      > Hi Martin,
      >
      > I've tested this version under Windows Mobile 2003, just to test if
      > it works, and the application not even lounched. After that I tryed
      > to install the .net FW v2, without sucess too. You have converted the
      > code to be compiled by Visual Studio 2005 ? If So, upload the files
      > to the group, so I can try to compile them with Visual Studio 2003
      > and have it working with .net FW 1.

      I will change the build project to be based on Pocket PC 2003 instead
      of Mobile 5. This should get it working (hopefully).

      It isn't quite so simple to get working with FW 1, but that is
      primarily because I couldn't get the HTML viewer working
      (htmlview.dll). FW 2 gives you an object to do the HTML for you.

      I will upload the VS 2005 tonight.

      Did you try the FW 2 download from the Microsoft web site (link in the
      Links section)? Maybe the full downloader will work on your platform?