EVB

  • shawnvw2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2006
      I'm new here. I just ran the installer for my Axim X5; it seemed to
      work, but then it told me to download Embedded Visual Basic, and it
      gave me a link to a Microsoft page that Microsoft says no longer exists.

      Can anyone tell me where the correct eVB download is now?

      Shawn
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2006
        What OS are you running on your X5? Although I opted not to upgrade to 2k3,
        some people did.

        I'm new here. I just ran the installer for my Axim X5; it seemed to
        work, but then it told me to download Embedded Visual Basic, and it
        gave me a link to a Microsoft page that Microsoft says no longer exists.

        Can anyone tell me where the correct eVB download is now?

        Shawn

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • shawnvw2001
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 2006
          ROM version A05, which I'm told is WM 2003.

          --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin Holley" <eholley@...> wrote:

          > What OS are you running on your X5? Although I opted not to upgrade
          to 2k3,
          > some people did.

          Behalf Of

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10, 2006
            Try " http://msdn.microsoft.com/mobility/windowsmobile/downloads/evb.aspx ".
            Apparently they have changed locations on their stuff. Looks like I will
            have to dig the installer out and see if it needs to be updated.