Testing with "bad" xml files

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      I suppose someone has already said why the various XML files in the
      "Files" section don't load.

      Dendaron.xml and Hoshi.xml have a blank "<name></name>" in the spells
      section, followed by a second "<spells></spells>" section. I don't
      know if the latest xml exporter fixes this duff data problem, but the
      new version of PCGscry specifically checks for these two conditions so
      that the files will load.

      Garen.xml and Khegan.xml have "<!(CDATA(...))>" instead of
      "<![CDATA[...]]>" for spell effect, range, duration, saving throw -
      which I believe has been fixed in a later version of the XML exporter
      (it would be good if the exporter could include its own version in the
      <exportmeta> section.

      Sarine.xml has "<perday>--</perday>" for the Succubus spells, which
      needs fixing in the xml exporter if it hasn't already been fixed.

      I believe that the new version of PCGscry will not have any file size
      limits in it.