Re: [PCGScry] Adding Graphics

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2002
      You should just be able to name the bmp file the same as your character,
      and it should just show up automatically. Feel free to send me the
      character .xml file and .bmp file so I can see if it works on my end.

      -Ross

      > Let me rephrase that...
      >
      > I went to the web site and followed the directions given there about
      > adding my graphic image to the PCGScry folder under the Program Files
      > folder. I followed the 8-bit BMP 240X250 format. How do I get my
      > image to appear on the Bio page?
      >
      > John

    • John A. Tomkins
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2002
        I thought of this as I was driving into work this morning. After I got all
        my e-mail, I see you posted this as well.

        I renamed the BMP the same as the character and the image did not appear in
        the character file.

        Let me double check to make sure that the names match exactly. Is PCGScry
        case sensitive? I have tried both ways and the image does not appear.

        I will send you the files later on today, when I get home.

        John