RE: [PCGScry] Pocket PC PCGen

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2006

      I think that putting the SRD on PocketPC, searchable, indexed with/without pictures would be very cool.  But I think it would be betting to separate it from PCGScry.  Because there are times when I just want some basic info, and times when I want info on a character.  Why create so much overhead when you only need one or the other most of the time.  I am not saying that when you are in the thick of things you wouldn’t want both, but then you would have the option of opening them both.  Linking the two would also be cool.  If I have an item that I can’t remember fully, just click on the lookitup button and their you go.

      Great idea J

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 17, 2006
        Ive put a searchable html copy of SRD on my PDA.

        I downloaded from here :
        http://www.andargor.com/

        try the 'Offline Searchable HTML version of the SRD 3.5'

        even just adding a link from pcgen to the html file would be good.