RE: [PCGScry] Psionics

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 29, 2005
      When I created a Succubus\Paladin 1 I had a great many problems with the
      spells. That is by NO way saying that any sane person would create such a
      character ... but. Things like that would certainly be a pain for GMs and
      other weird people like myself :-).

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 29, 2005
        *goggle* Succubus/Paladin????

        Remind me NOT to game with you! :)

        Barak

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 29, 2005
          I can rarely seem to come up with normal stuff ... Although that is still a
          little south of my normal stuff. I was having fun trying to bend and tweak
          PCGen a little. Happy to see that it kept up with no problem. Also did an
          Ogre Magi Psychic Warrior, again not one of my normal unusual characters.