Re: Running on Windows Mobile 2003

  • Joe Medica
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2005
      OK, let's see how stupid this makes ME look...

      I assume that you create the character in PCGEN, then export it using
      one of the XML sheets to a directory. Then, you move that file onto
      your device, and open it with PCSCRY, correct?

      If so, I am having problems getting the file to load in PCSCRY. I can
      export it using the XML template that is embedded with the installer
      (csheet_pcscry3.xml). When I try to open the file on the device in
      PCSCRY, nothing is displayed. It looks like it trys to open the file,
      but it eventually locaks up and Ihave to hard restart the device.

      When I use the XML sheet one pushed to the site by Barak, it doesn't
      load anything.

      Anyone have any ideas?

      Joe

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2005
        Just copy the cab file onto your PDA, and run it from their. It is like an
        installer.