RE: [PCGScry] Re: Status

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 30 6:09 PM
      I am just a lowly Installer Monkey, so OS is not my forte. I can talk to
      Space Monkey, and see if he has made a place on PCGen for the files. I
      would like to include your OS in my installer. Let me know if your
      interested.

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 30 6:29 PM
        Message
        Hehe...

        I can tell you came along after my activity with the PCGen group as an "authoritah figure" subsided somewhat.  I used to be the OS SB.  :)
        So yes, you are more than welcome to include the updated output sheet I uploaded in a new installer.

        If people find something broken (with the sheet that is), feel free to point them my way or have them post to the list and I'll see what I can do about it.

        I'm really hoping you can get someone interested in the program again (as a programmer) as I think it's great already and has a lot of potential.

        Barak

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2005
          Message

          Cool, I will name mine old.  And include yours.  The problem I had with the whole -1 debacle, was that their was no longer a way to pick up all spell books.  My test character was (ok weird) different.  It had racial and clerical spell lists.  It was near impossible for me to get all lists.