New file uploaded to PCGScry

  • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 29, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
      group.

      File : /csheet_pcgscry580.zip
      Uploaded by : barak20021 <barak@...>
      Description : PCGScry export template with spell listings madse functional, extranes (empty) nodes removed

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      barak20021 <barak@...>
    • PCGScry@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 22 , May 18, 2006
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
        group.

        File : /pcscry135_win_install.exe
        Uploaded by : glasswalkertheurge1968 <eholley@...>
        Description : Update of 1.3.1 build, to include the updated xml template

        Message 3 of 22 , May 19, 2006
          Hope everyone enjoys. Had some problems with the PCGen detection
          routine that I have to figure out. But it works, even places the output
          file in the default location. This version includes builds for the 3
          standard PDA formats.
          I have chosen not to upgrade my Axim X5 to 2k3, I figure it will
          only slow it down. So I figured an update was in order.
          I might reinstall eVB, and try to compile it into the standard 3
          CPUs, but I think I couldn't figure out how to do that last time.
          Any suggestions/comments, just reply.

          Message 4 of 22 , Aug 24, 2006
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PCGScry
            group.

            File : /PCGScry 1.4/csheet_pcgscry581a.xml
            Uploaded by : shambalacon <groups@...>
            Description : Fixes the problem of only seeing 1 feat

            shambalacon <groups@...>