RE: [PCGScry] Re: Nice thing to have

  • Joe Medica
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 28, 2005
      OK, thanks.  I'll try it.  I'd like to help out, but I'm not familiar enough with eVB to be of any help at all...

      Joe

      Edwin Holley <eholley@...> wrote:
      PCGenView has not been updated in quite some time, I am not currently aware
      of the status of the PCGen merge, but I will ask.  The main problem I think
      was finding someone who was familiar enough with eVB to take over this
      project.
      The best bet is to download the installer, connect your PDA, and give it a
      shot.  It runs on my Axim X5, but I am running 2k2.  I believe that it works
      on 2k3 though.

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2005
        A note: eVB has been dropped in favor of mobile .NET according to the
        Microsoft website...

        Joe

        --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, Joe Medica <cellowyn2@y...> wrote:
        > OK, thanks. I'll try it. I'd like to help out, but I'm not
        familiar enough with eVB to be of any help at all...

        > Joe
        >
        > Edwin Holley <eholley@c...> wrote:
        > PCGenView has not been updated in quite some time, I am not
        currently aware
        > of the status of the PCGen merge, but I will ask. The main problem
        I think
        > was finding someone who was familiar enough with eVB to take over
        this
        > project.
        > The best bet is to download the installer, connect your PDA, and
        give it a
        > shot. It runs on my Axim X5, but I am running 2k2. I believe that
        it works
        > on 2k3 though.

        Service.

        > ---------------------------------
        >

        > Joe Medica
        >
        > Yahoo: cellowyn2
        >
        > AOL IM: JoeMedica1031
        >
        > "Wherever you go, there you are...", Buckaroo Bonzai
      • Brass Tilde
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2005
          > A note: eVB has been dropped in favor of mobile .NET according to the
          > Microsoft website...

          Well, "dropped" is probably a strong word, but they definitely recommend
          using .NET.

          Brad