RE: [PCGScry] Re: Nice thing to have

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 27, 2005
      PCGenView has not been updated in quite some time, I am not currently aware
      of the status of the PCGen merge, but I will ask. The main problem I think
      was finding someone who was familiar enough with eVB to take over this
      project.
      The best bet is to download the installer, connect your PDA, and give it a
      shot. It runs on my Axim X5, but I am running 2k2. I believe that it works
      on 2k3 though.

        Is there an expected timeline for when PCGScry will be picked up by
        PCGEN?  I would like to use this with my Dell Axim, but I don't know
        if it will run with that device and OS version.

        Does anyone know if it will run on an Axim that runs Windows Mobile
        2003, 2nd ed?  Like a previous post, I would like to download a
        version that will work with my PDA.

        Thanks.

        Joe

        --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin Holley" <eholley@c...> wrote:
        > This is one of the things that would be cool to include, I agree.
        When the
        > PCGScry project is picked up by PCGen, development will begin
        again.  That
        > is one of the things I hope can be included, but until then this
        project is
        > static, and not under development.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Joe Medica

        Yahoo: cellowyn2

        AOL IM: JoeMedica1031

        "Wherever you go, there you are...", Buckaroo Bonzai

      • Joe Medica
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 1, 2005
          A note: eVB has been dropped in favor of mobile .NET according to the
          Microsoft website...

          Joe

          --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, Joe Medica <cellowyn2@y...> wrote:
          > OK, thanks. I'll try it. I'd like to help out, but I'm not
          familiar enough with eVB to be of any help at all...

          > Joe
          >
          > Edwin Holley <eholley@c...> wrote:
          > PCGenView has not been updated in quite some time, I am not
          currently aware
          > of the status of the PCGen merge, but I will ask. The main problem
          I think
          > was finding someone who was familiar enough with eVB to take over
          this
          > project.
          > The best bet is to download the installer, connect your PDA, and
          give it a
          > shot. It runs on my Axim X5, but I am running 2k2. I believe that
          it works
          > on 2k3 though.

          Service.

          > ---------------------------------
          >

          > Joe Medica
          >
          > Yahoo: cellowyn2
          >
          > AOL IM: JoeMedica1031
          >
          > "Wherever you go, there you are...", Buckaroo Bonzai
        • Brass Tilde
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2005
            > A note: eVB has been dropped in favor of mobile .NET according to the
            > Microsoft website...

            Well, "dropped" is probably a strong word, but they definitely recommend
            using .NET.

            Brad