Re: Nice thing to have

  • Joe Medica
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 25, 2005
      Is there an expected timeline for when PCGScry will be picked up by
      PCGEN? I would like to use this with my Dell Axim, but I don't know
      if it will run with that device and OS version.

      Does anyone know if it will run on an Axim that runs Windows Mobile
      2003, 2nd ed? Like a previous post, I would like to download a
      version that will work with my PDA.

      Thanks.

      Joe

      --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin Holley" <eholley@c...> wrote:
      > This is one of the things that would be cool to include, I agree.
      When the
      > PCGScry project is picked up by PCGen, development will begin
      again. That
      > is one of the things I hope can be included, but until then this
      project is
      > static, and not under development.

      Behalf Of

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 27, 2005
        PCGenView has not been updated in quite some time, I am not currently aware
        of the status of the PCGen merge, but I will ask. The main problem I think
        was finding someone who was familiar enough with eVB to take over this
        project.
        The best bet is to download the installer, connect your PDA, and give it a
        shot. It runs on my Axim X5, but I am running 2k2. I believe that it works
        on 2k3 though.

        Is there an expected timeline for when PCGScry will be picked up by
        PCGEN? I would like to use this with my Dell Axim, but I don't know
        if it will run with that device and OS version.

        Does anyone know if it will run on an Axim that runs Windows Mobile
        2003, 2nd ed? Like a previous post, I would like to download a
        version that will work with my PDA.

        Thanks.

        Joe

        --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin Holley" <eholley@c...> wrote:
        > This is one of the things that would be cool to include, I agree.
        When the
        > PCGScry project is picked up by PCGen, development will begin
        again. That
        > is one of the things I hope can be included, but until then this
        project is
        > static, and not under development.

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Joe Medica

          Is there an expected timeline for when PCGScry will be picked up by
          PCGEN?  I would like to use this with my Dell Axim, but I don't know
          if it will run with that device and OS version.

          Does anyone know if it will run on an Axim that runs Windows Mobile
          2003, 2nd ed?  Like a previous post, I would like to download a
          version that will work with my PDA.

          Thanks.

          Joe

          --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin Holley" <eholley@c...> wrote:
          > This is one of the things that would be cool to include, I agree.
          When the
          > PCGScry project is picked up by PCGen, development will begin
          again.  That
          > is one of the things I hope can be included, but until then this
          project is
          > static, and not under development.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          Joe Medica

          Yahoo: cellowyn2

          AOL IM: JoeMedica1031

          "Wherever you go, there you are...", Buckaroo Bonzai

        • Joe Medica
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2005
            A note: eVB has been dropped in favor of mobile .NET according to the
            Microsoft website...

            Joe

            --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, Joe Medica <cellowyn2@y...> wrote:
            > OK, thanks. I'll try it. I'd like to help out, but I'm not
            familiar enough with eVB to be of any help at all...

            > Joe
            >
            > Edwin Holley <eholley@c...> wrote:
            > PCGenView has not been updated in quite some time, I am not
            currently aware
            > of the status of the PCGen merge, but I will ask. The main problem
            I think
            > was finding someone who was familiar enough with eVB to take over
            this
            > project.
            > The best bet is to download the installer, connect your PDA, and
            give it a
            > shot. It runs on my Axim X5, but I am running 2k2. I believe that
            it works
            > on 2k3 though.

            Service.

            > ---------------------------------
            >

            > Joe Medica
            >
            > Yahoo: cellowyn2
            >
            > AOL IM: JoeMedica1031
            >
            > "Wherever you go, there you are...", Buckaroo Bonzai
          • Brass Tilde
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 1, 2005
              > A note: eVB has been dropped in favor of mobile .NET according to the
              > Microsoft website...

              Well, "dropped" is probably a strong word, but they definitely recommend
              using .NET.

              Brad