Call me lazy if you like.

  • Steffan-rene Cowan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2005
      So just out of curiosity what types of handhelds will this program work
      with. I have a Tungssten E and don't want to download something if it
      won't work with what I have. Thanks and let me now if I can help in
      anyways to facilitate what looks like a really nice program.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2005
        Check out http://www.pcgenview.com/, it is a PalmOS program.