Nice thing to have

  • redthor_99
    Message 1 of 7 , May 19 1:51 AM
      It would be cool if pcgscry would elt you edit the values of a sheet
      and save it.
      Message 2 of 7 , May 21 6:54 AM
        This is one of the things that would be cool to include, I agree. When the
        PCGScry project is picked up by PCGen, development will begin again. That
        is one of the things I hope can be included, but until then this project is
        static, and not under development.

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 25, 2005
          Is there an expected timeline for when PCGScry will be picked up by
          PCGEN? I would like to use this with my Dell Axim, but I don't know
          if it will run with that device and OS version.

          Does anyone know if it will run on an Axim that runs Windows Mobile
          2003, 2nd ed? Like a previous post, I would like to download a
          version that will work with my PDA.

          Thanks.

          Joe

          --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin Holley" <eholley@c...> wrote:
          > This is one of the things that would be cool to include, I agree.
          When the
          > PCGScry project is picked up by PCGen, development will begin
          again. That
          > is one of the things I hope can be included, but until then this
          project is
          > static, and not under development.

          Behalf Of

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 27, 2005
            PCGenView has not been updated in quite some time, I am not currently aware
            of the status of the PCGen merge, but I will ask. The main problem I think
            was finding someone who was familiar enough with eVB to take over this
            project.
            The best bet is to download the installer, connect your PDA, and give it a
            shot. It runs on my Axim X5, but I am running 2k2. I believe that it works
            on 2k3 though.

            Is there an expected timeline for when PCGScry will be picked up by
            PCGEN? I would like to use this with my Dell Axim, but I don't know
            if it will run with that device and OS version.

            Does anyone know if it will run on an Axim that runs Windows Mobile
            2003, 2nd ed? Like a previous post, I would like to download a
            version that will work with my PDA.

            Thanks.

            Joe

            --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin Holley" <eholley@c...> wrote:
            > This is one of the things that would be cool to include, I agree.
            When the
            > PCGScry project is picked up by PCGen, development will begin
            again. That
            > is one of the things I hope can be included, but until then this
            project is
            > static, and not under development.

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Joe Medica

              Is there an expected timeline for when PCGScry will be picked up by
              PCGEN?  I would like to use this with my Dell Axim, but I don't know
              if it will run with that device and OS version.

              Does anyone know if it will run on an Axim that runs Windows Mobile
              2003, 2nd ed?  Like a previous post, I would like to download a
              version that will work with my PDA.

              Thanks.

              Joe

              --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, "Edwin Holley" <eholley@c...> wrote:
              > This is one of the things that would be cool to include, I agree.
              When the
              > PCGScry project is picked up by PCGen, development will begin
              again.  That
              > is one of the things I hope can be included, but until then this
              project is
              > static, and not under development.

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              Joe Medica

              Yahoo: cellowyn2

              AOL IM: JoeMedica1031

              "Wherever you go, there you are...", Buckaroo Bonzai

            • Joe Medica
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 1, 2005
                A note: eVB has been dropped in favor of mobile .NET according to the
                Microsoft website...

                Joe

                --- In PCGScry@yahoogroups.com, Joe Medica <cellowyn2@y...> wrote:
                > OK, thanks. I'll try it. I'd like to help out, but I'm not
                familiar enough with eVB to be of any help at all...

                > Joe
                >
                > Edwin Holley <eholley@c...> wrote:
                > PCGenView has not been updated in quite some time, I am not
                currently aware
                > of the status of the PCGen merge, but I will ask. The main problem
                I think
                > was finding someone who was familiar enough with eVB to take over
                this
                > project.
                > The best bet is to download the installer, connect your PDA, and
                give it a
                > shot. It runs on my Axim X5, but I am running 2k2. I believe that
                it works
                > on 2k3 though.

                Service.

                > ---------------------------------
                >

                > Joe Medica
                >
                > Yahoo: cellowyn2
                >
                > AOL IM: JoeMedica1031
                >
                > "Wherever you go, there you are...", Buckaroo Bonzai
              • Brass Tilde
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 1, 2005
                  > A note: eVB has been dropped in favor of mobile .NET according to the
                  > Microsoft website...

                  Well, "dropped" is probably a strong word, but they definitely recommend
                  using .NET.

                  Brad